Re: apologies and more

Subject: Re: apologies and more
From: Marilynne Smith <marilyns -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 12:46:45 -0700

If you like to do hands-on code, try out the many HTML editors on the web
and select the one you like. If you like to just design away and not look
at the code, ask someone else.

Marilynne

At 12:21 PM -0700 4/30/98, Bill Swallow wrote:
<apology sniped>

>Second... Web design. I have refrained from buying an application to
>author in up to now because I felt they all were pretty limited in
>some regard. However, now that I am authoring more often and have
>some sizable sites to maintain, I am sad to say that Notepad is no
>longer suitable. Do any of you know of a good tool that speeds the
>authoring/publishing process along yet still allows for ASCII-view
>tweaking?
>
>Also, anyone know of an HTML certification program either in the
>wonderful state of Connecticut or on the Web?
>
>Bill
>
>===
>

>Bill Swallow
>bill_swallow -at- rocketmail -dot- com
>http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Park/8254
>

>The actions of men are the best interpreters of their thoughts.
>-- John Locke

Marilynne Smith marilyns -at- qualcomm -dot- com
Sr. Technical Writer (619) 651-6664
QUALCOMM AE-203B
"We'll have the whole world talking"