Regarding: This page intentionally blank...

Subject: Regarding: This page intentionally blank...
From: James Bauman <James -dot- Bauman -at- SAFETY-KLEEN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 11:33:38 -0500

From: James Bauman on 04/30/98 11:33 AM

To: TECHWR-L @ LISTSERV.OKSTATE.EDU
cc:

> While I muse at the statement "This page left intentionally blank" I
> have used it for years and will continue to do so.

What's worked for our department is what a previous writer had mentioned.
We place the corporate symbol dead center on the blank pages.

--Jim

James Bauman
Information Services---Technical Publications
Safety-Kleen Corp.
One Brinckman Way
Elgin, IL 60123
Phone: 1-800-669-5740 Ext. 2714
Fax: 847-468-8520
mailto:jbauman -at- safety-kleen -dot- com