Re: cross-referencing details between 2 documents

Subject: Re: cross-referencing details between 2 documents
From: "Bergerson, Carl A" <Carl -dot- Bergerson -at- UNISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 10:43:05 -0400

How about putting everything in a two column table. Doc 1 on the left
and Doc 2 on the right. Start a new row for each paragraph.

To compare the two just print.

To print the final select column 1, change the font to hidden and the
column width to 1 point. Expand column 2 to take up the full page width.

HTH

Carl Bergerson
Mission Viejo
Product Information
carl -dot- bergerson -at- unisys -dot- com