Re: Graphics Apps - Adobe vs. Corel

Subject: Re: Graphics Apps - Adobe vs. Corel
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- ROCKETMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 08:48:50 -0700

> I would like to hear some
> feedback from folks who have used both Corel and Adobe.

FIRST
Let's not start another war over which one is better. Let's please
save the warfare for off-list discussion

NOW...
I have used both, and find both CorelDraw and Photoshop to be
excellent tools for graphic design. I personally tend to lean toward
Photoshop because 1) my company has it in-house, and 2) I have more
experience using it. Basically take whichever you feel more
comfortable using and go with it. You should compare features before
choosing one just to make sure you get the tool that best suits your
needs.

===

Bill Swallow
bill_swallow -at- rocketmail -dot- com
http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Park/8254

Children have never been very good at listening to their elders,
but they have never failed to imitate them.
-- James Baldwin