JOB POSTING

Subject: JOB POSTING
From: Chrystine Pelton <chrys -at- LUCENT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 09:46:18 -0400

Instructional Designer(s) Needed ASAP
Lucent Technologies - Columbus, Ohio
Contract position to start

Hi everyone, the department I am a part of is actively looking for AT
LEAST one technical writer who can help our teams develop documentation
and training for telecommunications products. We utilize Information
Mapping and are looking for writers with experience with both paper and
online documentation.

Job Requirements
2 - 4 years of experience as a technical writer or training developer
(internships may apply)
Word Processing experience (FrameMaker is our standard and would be a
great asset)
Experience in the telecommunication industry is not required but a
plus

NOTE: Although very similar, this is not a re-post of the position
advertised by Warren Phillips last week. This is a different posting.

Please reply off the list.

For information about Lucent as a company, go to http://www.lucent.com

--
Chrystine Pelton
Customer Training and Information Products

A successful man is one who can lay a firm
foundation with the bricks others have
thrown at him. - David Brinkley