Re: screen capture utility with a resize function

Subject: Re: screen capture utility with a resize function
From: cindy penn <penname -at- BELLSOUTH -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 06:22:37 -0400

I have been using a real handy dandy tool I downloaded from
shareware.com. Download sizer.exe--when you unzip it and boot, it'll sit
in the lower right corner of your toolbar. Opposite click to set the
size to either a standard or custom size. I use it with Snagit 32--no
more resizing, palletizing, etc. I set everything before I start! Can
save days!

Cindy