Re: Graphic Images Appear Distorted in Help Files

Subject: Re: Graphic Images Appear Distorted in Help Files
From: Andrea Ridgley <ridgley -at- OMTOOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 10:18:33 -0400

I'd like to thank everyone for your suggestions and explainations of
this problem. I now understand why this is happening. I looked into
the Resize feature that RoboHelp Office now has and I think this is the
best solution. It will also be easier to convince management to upgrade
an existing product than buy a new one.

Thanks again!

Andrea Ridgley