Re: Graphic Images Appear Distorted in Help Files

Subject: Re: Graphic Images Appear Distorted in Help Files
From: Abby Schiff <Abby_Schiff -at- FACTSET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 10:41:41 -0400

Hi Andrea,
I neglected to mention in a previous post that this same "jaggy graphic"
result sometimes appears onscreen even if you *don't* resize the graphic --
*if* you're using Segmented HyperGraphics (SHG) files in your Help file --
that is, graphics with pop-ups.

This is (I think) because WinHelp displays the graphic in different
resolutions depending on the setup of the computer it's running on.

There's a great little utility called SHGREZ.EXE that solves this problem
by fixing the SHG file's resolution. I can send it to you if you want. :-)

Abby Schiff