Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 6 May 1998 to 7 May 1998

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 6 May 1998 to 7 May 1998
From: Abby Schiff <Abby_Schiff -at- FACTSET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 10:31:54 -0400

Hi Andrea,

You wrote:

<< Is there a way I can shrink a graphic image without losing the
resolution, or should I look into graphic software packages? Which
graphic package would be best for capturing and resizing screen shots?>>

Try Smooth Scaling by WexTech. It does a really good job of shrinking
screen-shots and other graphics.

Abby