Re: Interview Questions

Subject: Re: Interview Questions
From: "Hutchings, Christa" <cwhutchings -at- HOMEWIRELESS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 13:45:25 -0400

I had a Director of Engineering once who always asked "what's your most
favorite thing to do?" and "what's your least favorite thing to do?"
Answers could be either work or non-work related.

He vetoed a TW candidate once because she said her most favorite thing
to do was "go dancing." His theory was that she would probably be out
dancing all night every night and would come dragging in the next
morning. Funny thing is that about a year later I ran into someone who
worked with her, and guess what?? She was late almost every morning
because she had been out partying all night. She was also totally wasted
when she got there and would fall asleep at her desk on a regular basis.
So I guess some of these questions do have some relevance...

Chris Welch-Hutchings
Sr. Technical Writer
Home Wireless Networks, Inc.
Norcross GA (USA)