Re: Online Document Reviews

Subject: Re: Online Document Reviews
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- ROCKETMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 11:12:15 -0700

I think you all are missing the point of an online review. Reviewers
don't CHANGE the documents, they edit like always. Their marks go
back to the writer as usual. Otherwise what's the point of giving it
back to the writer at all.

If you are confused about online editing, I urge you to please check
out Word's revision mode... perhaps one of the best features of Word
that's never used. Such a pity... Microsoft does something right and
we ignore it.

===
Bill Swallow
bill_swallow -at- rocketmail -dot- com