Re: Interview Questions (a question)

Subject: Re: Interview Questions (a question)
From: Bill Swallow <bill_swallow -at- ROCKETMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 12:19:49 -0700

Personally, if you ask me process-related questions in an interview,
you should be ready to open your wallet. I don't just give that info
out to anyone, ESPECIALLY an interviewer. Who's to say they don't
thank you for the mission-vital info and never call you back?

As far as the boat and cannonball question, I believe you had my
answer. Any left-field question deserves nothing more than a
left-field answer.

===
Bill Swallow
bill_swallow -at- rocketmail -dot- com