Re: Interview Questions: Whats your major?

Subject: Re: Interview Questions: Whats your major?
From: Scott Miller <smiller -at- CORP -dot- PORTAL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 09:08:21 -0700

> I like Economics!! It's a *great* major for technical writers.
>
> Econ majors rule! Econ majors rule!
<<<<<

And here I've always thought that having two art degrees didn't help me
as a tech writer. However, after dealing with stuff like "the
utilization of class-redundant phenomenology as the low-level sub-text
reifies the epistomological hueristics incumbent in the ontological
politicalization and decomposition of post-modern picture plane
boundaries," a network protocol spec is a snap.

- Scott Miller
smiller -at- portal -dot- com