Re: Workflow Management Software

Subject: Re: Workflow Management Software
From: JIMCHEVAL <JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 12:23:46 EDT

In a message dated 98-05-14 11:00:38 EDT, Ghertel -at- ALPHA88 -dot- COM writes:

<< Before I make the developers here create one, does anyone know if there is
such a thing as a workflow management app? Note: I am not referring to
document management or knowledge management.

As I remember, Filenet calls their language 'WorkFlo' or something similar.
I'm not sure though if in practice it isn't more of a document management
tool.

If you're not already familiar with them. I'd at least request some
information.

Jim Chevallier
North Hollywood
== Visit Chez Jim: Jim Chevallier's home page - http://www.gis.net/~jimcheval