Re: correction--job opening

Subject: Re: correction--job opening
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 13:30:18 -0400

A resume may be organized, but no resumes are organized the same. I may not LIKE
your resume template, so I'm going to use My template. We can't even deciede
about whether to include outside interests...we're going to agree on a template?

Where ARE these templates?
Who maintains them
How do we get the word about these templates to every poster, even when they
aren't regular posters or come in through other means..
How do people with only email access find these templates, get a copy, etc.
etc.
etc.

Maybe it would just be better to hit the delete key if not interested and send a
followup query if it does sound of interest.

John