FW: correction--job opening

Subject: FW: correction--job opening
From: John Posada <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 14:12:46 -0400

This was sent to me and the person asked that this be sent anon...I didn't
see the harm. Please respond on the list as I'd rather not forward messages
back and forth.

[>>]

I haven't talked to Eric about this situation...is there an official way
to post anonymously?

Here is the situation:

I interviewed with a company yesterday for about 3 hours and just a few
minutes ago HR called to tell me that another HR individual
will be calling to make me an offer for a co-op position.

I'm not sure if I should take the position or not though. I haven't had
a chance to interview with this other company yet for a co-op position
and I am also waiting to hear from about a full-time permanent position
that I interviewed for earlier this week. I'm also nervous about leaving
the job I have now...because its full-time permanent and has great
benefits, but I'm not learning what I want to learn here.

The company that wants to hire me now doesn't offer benefits to its
co-op
employees and I'm not surewhat the pay rate will be yet. The money is
crucial
for me because I donot have parents or other relatives to fall back on.
There also is no
guarantee if this position will turn into full-time permanent employment.

On the other hand, from the conversations I had with the people who work
there now, it sounds like I will gain some wonderful and badly needed
experience.

What do I do?
[>>]

John Posada (forwarded for anon)