Re: grammar survey

Subject: Re: grammar survey
From: "Schweizer, Alex" <alexs -at- VISTEON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 10:12:07 -0400

I vote number 1. Are you referring to pressing the END key on the
keyboard? If END is a button on the screen, accuracy dictates the user
"click" end. In today's world of touchscreen kiosks, a user could
easily interpret the press as pressing on the screen (unless, of course,
you are writing for a touchscreen application).