Re: grammar survey

Subject: Re: grammar survey
From: Laurel Nelson <Laurel_Y_Nelson -at- NOTES -dot- SEAGATE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 09:26:34 -0500

Christa: I*ve read the responses to your posting, and you have gotten some
good advice. Someone stated putting the condition first, which is the
proper way to format the procedure. Another person mentioned using the word
*complete* instead of *finished* or *done.* My vote goes with *complete*
also.

Have you considered telling your users what has completed? For example:
When you have completed entering information, press END.

Laurel