Re: Two PSaces after a Period?

Subject: Re: Two PSaces after a Period?
From: David Harrison <david-x -dot- harrison -at- BAE -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 15:52:01 +0100

Generally I would agree with Lisa and Barry that two spaces is a fashion that
is rapidly dying. (Due to changes in taste as tool-ware.) However There is
always the exception, and it has hit me recently as a newsletter editor that
some fonts do need those two spaces. Our newsletter is printed in Arial Narrow
and if I am tempted to use a single space it makes it difficult for the reader
to see sentence endings easily. So I re-run my Word articles with the trusty
Find/Replace and adjust the spacing before going to artwork. - QED - Problem
Solved

David Harrison
(david-x -dot- harrison -at- bae -dot- co -dot- uk)
British Aerospace UK