Word 97 Protection

Subject: Word 97 Protection
From: David Harrison <david-x -dot- harrison -at- BAE -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 13:30:57 +0100

I have been asked to provide a few small Document Templates for the department
and the people here are especially keen on the "Protect Document" feature with
form fields. This allows users to write in the fields but not change the rest
of the document.
The only trouble is that when you apply protection many of the word features
become inoperative - including Spell-Checker. I've been through my reference
book without avail. Is there anyone out there who knows how to apply document
protection but leave Spell-Checker operational for the user?

David Harrison
(david-x -dot- harrison -at- bae -dot- co -dot- uk)