Visio Diagram Weirdness in Word '97

Subject: Visio Diagram Weirdness in Word '97
From: Linda Castellani <linda -at- GRIC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 11:08:58 -0500

I created a Visio drawing and inserted it in my Word '97 document. I
printed it, then resized it, and printed it again.

Before I resized it, it printed correctly, but after I resized it, the
fills inside the circles in the drawing became squares. The circles are
still there, but the fills printed as if they were squares. I think this
is very strange, and I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced this,
and if so, what do I do to fix it? I suppose I could re-do the drawing in
the correct size to start with, now that I know what it is, but if I don't
have to...

Thanks!
Linda