Re: CBT resources?

Subject: Re: CBT resources?
From: "Burns, Nancy" <nburns -at- BREAULT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 12:10:56 -0700

I recently attended a one-day workshop on multimedia, sponsored by STC
(Society for Technical Communication). The instructor, John Hall, included a
list of recommended reading in his hand-outs. Here are a few excerpts:

Clark, Ruth C. Developing Technical Training: A structured approach for the
development of classroom and computer-based instructional materials.
Addison-Wesley, 1989.

Gery, Gloria. Making CBT Happen: Prescriptions for successful implementation
of computer-based training in your organization. Gery Associates, 1987.

Hall, Brandon. Web-based Training Cookbook. John Wiley & Sons 1997

Nancy Burns
Tucson, AZ
E-mail: nburns -at- breault -dot- com