Novice question

Subject: Novice question
From: Clint Congdon <ccongdon -at- TDO -dot- INFI -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 18:34:43 -0400

I am sorry to have to ask this of you, invisible audience of assorted
computer professionals. I hope this is a question simply answered.

How do I print a web page in its entirety?

I need to add a web published article to a portfolio, and can only print
the advertising banner. I have tried the PRINT command from the file
menu. I have tried the print icon from the tool bar. I am running a 1996
bundled w/my Gateway Internet Explorer browser.

I apologize again for this question.

Thank you for your help.

Clint Congdon
ccongdon -at- tdo -dot- infi -dot- net