Re: RoboHELP

Subject: Re: RoboHELP
From: Chris Eckert <chrise -at- BLUE-SKY -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 11:08:38 -0800

If you are using RoboHELP 5.5, you can get everything included in
RoboHELP version 6.0 for free by downloading the Windows 98 service
release from our web site. Go to the products section at
http://www.blue-sky.com and download the Windows 98 service release. This
will upgrade your RoboHELP 5.5 to everything that is included in RoboHELP
6.0. More details about the differences between RoboHELP 5.0, 5.5 and
6.0 can be found in the "Ask Shane" column of our web site.

Chris Eckert
Blue Sky Software