Re: HTML & ROBOHELP WITH FRAMEMAKER

Subject: Re: HTML & ROBOHELP WITH FRAMEMAKER
From: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- FS -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 17:49:58 +0800

David Blyth <dblyth -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM> said:
> . . . our group is probably going to try the MIF2RTF filter put out
> by OMNI Systems, Inc. (www.omsys.com). This provides a much better
> switch to RTF plus some of the same gadgets as RoboHelp.

I've heard nothing but praise for MIF2RTF and the support provided by
Omni Systems. I have absolutely no connection with Mum, Dad, Sis, Uncle
Bruno, and all the other fine folks at Omni, but if I needed to do
Frame -> Help, MIF2RTF is what I'd try first.

If you're new to Frame I can thoroughly recommend the framers listserv.
Archives, subscription details, and lots of other stuff can be found at
http://www.FrameUsers.com

Regards
---
Stuart Burnfield "One more cup of coffee for the road
Functional Software Pty Ltd One more cup of coffee 'fore I go
mailto:slb -at- fs -dot- com -dot- au To the valley below"
-- Bob Dylan