Thanks to all DC area TCs (was: Seeking contact with colleagues from the DC area)

Subject: Thanks to all DC area TCs (was: Seeking contact with colleagues from the DC area)
From: The Scorzas <scorza -at- USIS-ISRAEL -dot- ORG -dot- IL>
Date: Sun, 31 May 1998 21:25:41 +0300

Many thanks to all who responded to my posting for the the wealth of
information they offered, for their time, and for that great display of
collegial spirit. It has made a great difference to me easing my
transition, helping me avoid costly mistakes and making me feel proud to be
a small part of the community of tech writers.

Thanks to all member of the list for their patience and to the owners for
making this exchange possible.

Lina Scorza
Technical Writer
XaCCT Technologies
mailto://scorza -at- usis-israel -dot- org -dot- il (home)
mailto://lina -at- xacct -dot- com (office)