Change Control Software

Subject: Change Control Software
From: Beatriz Preece <bpreece -at- CSC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 1998 14:44:23 -0400

Hi all!

I have been assigned to do a research to find a good Version Control Software for
online and hardcopy documentation. We currently develop two software packages,
one is client server based and developed with Power Builder, the other is a GUI
over a mainframe developed with Visual Basic. We currently use RoboHelp 4.0 and
MS Word 7.0 to develop our documentation. If any of you have had any experience
with versioning tools you can write me off the list at bpreece -at- csc -dot- com -dot- Thanks.