Re: Walk-throughs/Reviews

Subject: Re: Walk-throughs/Reviews
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 1998 09:33:12 -0400

This is similar to something that happened at a company I once worked for.
They didn't proof work either, and there was great resistance on the part
of the client representatives to have any type of editorial review of
anything they wrote. In responding to a Request for Information from a
potential client, somebody had answered a requirement with "Lie about
this". That's exactly how it went out. Needless to say, they did not get
the business. They never learnt though, and they don't proof stuff before
it does out the door.
Suzette Leeming