Re: Post-initiative Customer Satisfaction

Subject: Re: Post-initiative Customer Satisfaction
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 10:30:29 -0400

The reason for the five levels is as follows:

1: Very Dissatisfied
2: Dissatisfied
3: Neither Satisfied nor Dissatisfied
4: Satisfied
5: Very Satisfied

An individual might want to indicate neutrality on a particular topic.
That is what the one in the middle allows him/her to do.

That was my rationale, anyway. I have used this type of scoring in
literally hundreds of customer sat surveys for many companies. Not many
people routinely check off #3. If anything, I suspect they routinely check
off #4, without giving each topic a lot of thought.
Suzette