Re: Terminology Question-Joystick Movement

Subject: Re: Terminology Question-Joystick Movement
From: Kim Keegan <keegan -at- EXPLORERS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 1998 14:44:10 -0400

Actually, Robyn Grover, QTI, (414)246-7934 <RKGROVER -at- QTIWORLD -dot- COM> originally
posed the question. I offered one suggestion. Unfortunately, we don't develop
anything fun enough to require a joystick! :-)

Kim

Jody R. Lorig wrote:

> Kim asked about directions of joystick movement.

---big snip---

--
Kim Keegan
Information Developer, ISI Data Services, Dayton OH USA