Re: generated TOCS w/Quark?

Subject: Re: generated TOCS w/Quark?
From: Abby Schiff <Abby_Schiff -at- FACTSET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 10:49:07 -0400

Hi Christa,

I don't think Quark Xpress has the ability to automatically manage a Table
of Contents/Cross-References. Or if it does have this ability, I haven't
come across it.

I use Quark for our company newsletter. It's great from a graphics and
layout standpoint. Our dept. uses FrameMaker to write manuals because it's
a very powerful tool for creating and managing desktop publishing documents
that contain TOC's, indexes, and other cross-referenced content.

HTH,
Abby Schiff
Technical Writer
FactSet Research Systems Inc.