Re: periods inside quotation marks?

Subject: Re: periods inside quotation marks?
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- PRODOK -dot- CH>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 00:52:04 +0200

Steve,

As you suggest, I am using boldface to indicate button (and key and ...) names.

From what I have experienced, it can be useful to additionally reduce the
font size by 1 point (bodytext 10 pt, button name 9pt bold). BTW, this is
no problem in Frame, where I created a "Button" character format.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering AG
Technical documentation and translations, Electronic Publishing
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch or 100012 -dot- 44 -at- compuserve -dot- com

Bridging the Knowledge Gap