Life Threatening Situation!

Subject: Life Threatening Situation!
From: John Hughes <david -at- NYNEXBK -dot- CO -dot- TH>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 18:27:26 +0700

Dear all,

I have a situation which is potentially life threatening! Having typed
an extremely important 30 page document on Word the following message
came up after spell checking:

Spell check complete
Text with (no formatting) skipped.

On closer inspection I could see that some typos and spelling mistakes
hadn't been corrected. I don't rate my editing skills against Word's
ability, so as you can imagine, I'd like to get the spell checker
working properly again. I wonder if anyone out there has a solution? I
am using Word 7.

Thanks in advance,

John Hughes