Re: my pdf file doesn't display my captured color graphics

Subject: Re: my pdf file doesn't display my captured color graphics
From: Kelly Williamson <kelly -dot- williamson -at- CBIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 11:03:08 -0400

Dal,

I had the same problem last week. What worked for me was changing
the printer setup in Frame to Distiller Assistant (Adobe PS).

Hope this helps.

Kelly Williamson
CBIS
kelly -dot- williamson -at- cbis -dot- com

Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 11:26:44 +0800
From: Dal Gemmell <dal -at- LION -dot- SYSCOM -dot- COM -dot- TW>

My fellow techwriters, after experimenting and exhaustively searching for
the answer at http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/
I still don't know why my captured graphics don't appear in color when I
generate my pdf and view it in Acrobat Exchange 3.0. I know my Distiller
3.01 settings are fine because I am able to distill and view other
documents
that contain color i.e., samples from FrameMaker 5.5. I used Paint Shop Pro
5 to capture the graphics. I am using Windows 95. I appreciate any
assistance I can get.

Dal Gemmell
Syscom Computer Engineering Co.
dal -at- lion -dot- syscom -dot- com -dot- tw