Re: word to pdf conversion -Reply

Subject: Re: word to pdf conversion -Reply
From: George Mena <George -dot- Mena -at- ESSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 10:29:31 -0700

Folks, if you're Wintel based, have Word 97 and the Acrobat suite
installed, you'll see the "Create Adobe PDF..." option added to the File
menu in Word. Click on it to select "PDF Writer" and let Distiller do
the rest. No muss, no fuss -- and no need to print to file. Just make
sure the Distiller Assistant button appears next to the Start button in
the Win95 environment.

This is called keeping it simple. :D