Re: Creating a Background Image

Subject: Re: Creating a Background Image
From: "Burns, Nancy" <nburns -at- BREAULT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 15:01:56 -0700

This is how you can create background images in Microsoft PowerPoint - which
is not just for slides any more ;). If you have PowerPoint, choose a blank
window. Click Slide Setup from the File menu and select Letter Paper 8.5 x
11 for the paper type, 8.5 x 11 for the size, and Portrait for the
orientation (assuming that's what you really want).

For the background: Select Custom Background from the Format menu; select
Picture from the drop-down box, and select the graphic image file you want
to insert for the background.

Now enter the text. Voila! Every page of the data sheet will include the
background image. I use PaintShop Pro to massage the photo images until I
get it muted just right, then import them to PowerPoint.

Hope this helps,

Nancy Burns
nburns -at- breault -dot- com