Re: an indexing question

Subject: Re: an indexing question
From: Rahel Bailie <rbailie -at- CASTLETON -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 14:09:04 -0700

The frustrating omissions from indexes are the unexpected places one
would find references to a certain part/function/task. I might look in
the ToC for the Forks chapter, but I'll look in the index for
references based on task dependencies, i.e.

Eggbeaters
Color
Forks
Color
Tempering metal before changing color
Properties
Tempering metal

... because I wouldn't necessarily think to read the Properties chapter.

Rahel