was: conversion from FrameMaker to Word

Subject: was: conversion from FrameMaker to Word
From: Kevin Dwan <kevin -at- BLUEBERRY -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 08:45:04 -0700

From: Chaim Chatan <chatan -at- IDI -dot- ORG -dot- IL>
Subject: Conversion from FrameMaker to Word
Chaim I. Chatan wrote:

I would like to know if there any programs that can convert FrameMaker
documents into the following formats: Word, RTF, or text? Can such programs
come as an add-on to Word, or is a separate program required? If such a
program could be downloaded from a Web site, please let me know.
Chaim I. Chatan
Our Filtrix program (Windows, UNIX) does this, converting FrameMaker MIF into various Word formats. It does not convert into RTF, but to native Word formats. Visit
<http://www.blueberry.com> for details and a free demo, or direct inquiries to me.

Kevin Dwan voice: 707-829-5443
Blueberry Software fax: 707-829-5380
260 Petaluma Avenue Internet: kevin -at- blueberry -dot- com
Sebastopol, CA 95472 http://www.blueberry.com