Solution to my RoboHELP indexing problem

Subject: Solution to my RoboHELP indexing problem
From: Kenneth Marks <xxltall -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 13:26:00 PDT

First, many thanks to Hsuan-min Chou, who stepped me through the
solution offline.

As I mentioned in yesterday's append, most of my problem was solved by
changing the multilevel separator from a colon to a comma. This still
left me with single-level entries that looked like this:

pies,eating

How to insert the the needed space? Hsuan-min's solution is to:

1. Open any Footnotes pane in a document.

2. Select Replace from the Edit menu.

3. Type ',' in the Find What field.

4. Type ', ' in the Replace field.

5. Click Replace All.

6. Save the changes.

After you do this for every document, you can compile and get a
decent-looking index.