Re: FrontPage 98

Subject: Re: FrontPage 98
From: "Taylor, Steve" <steve -dot- taylor -at- ALLEGIANCETELECOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 08:36:40 -0500

FrontPage 97 had that quirk. 98 is much better, has a much better html
editor, and with its preview window, is much better. If anyone is using 97,
you should definately spend the 50 bucks and get and upgrade to 98. I've
also heard that Adobe PageMill also likes to insert code, but I haven't used
it. Another nice HTML editor is made by Symanntec called VisualPage and a
free demo used to be available, but I have checked lately.

Steve Taylor
Consultant for Technical Directions, Inc.
On location at:
Allegiance Telecom, Inc.
Dallas, TX
(214) 853-7182
steve -dot- taylor -at- allegiancetelecom -dot- com
http://www.alegiancetele.com