Re: Reassuring language

Subject: Re: Reassuring language
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 14:13:03 -0400

My rule is to never use these types of words. They are condescending to
the end user (especially if he/she finds the procedure(s) difficult). If
they were so easy, why do they need a user's guide or online help? Bottom
line - not at all reassuring, not helpful, and more dangerous than fluff.

Suzette