info on Windows 98

Subject: info on Windows 98
From: "Monique I. Cuvelier" <cuvelier -at- RMI -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 08:04:03 -0600

I'm writing an article on how to troubleshoot error messages on Windows
98, but I can't get anyone at Microsoft to give me a list of error
messages. (They say they worked out all the errors in development-ha!)
I'm wondering if any of you have had any run-ins with software errors
and received some good error messages or if you know of any news groups
or Web sites with Win98 error messages listed.

Please respond to me directly. Any information would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Monique

Monique I. Cuvelier