RoboHTML Error Message

Subject: RoboHTML Error Message
From: David Spiteri <DSPITERI -at- TUC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 11:37:25 -0500

We are operating in the MS Office 97 environment and currently use RoboHelp 5.5.

Here's the situation...

In RoboHTML, I open the project referred to below in the error message.

I then save & compile the project, and everything seems fine.

When I attempt to run the project (clicking on the Run Help File button), the message I get (actually, the window that comes up says "Windows Explorer" in the title bar) says:

The path 'C:\Data\Robodata\envision\envnew\envnew.chm' does not exist or is not a directory.

Clearly the path does in fact exist. Does anyone know what could cause this?