Writing Samples

Subject: Writing Samples
From: Debbie Stewart <Debbie_Stewart -at- SIECOR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 17:26:07 -0400

Barbara Karst-Sabin wrote: > I wish my problem were as simple as Natalie's.
I've spent almost my entire career working in
the intelligence community. Almost everything I wrote was classified, so I
cannot provide writing samples.>

When graduating from college, I had a similar problem. I created different
samples from scratch. Develop a small manual, an online document, or
other formats that a potential employer might look for. I wanted to
interview with an environmental group and created an environmental
impact statement. Look at what companies you will be interviewing
with and create documents that fit their requirements.

Debbie Stewart
Lone Tech Writer
Siecor Operations, LLC
Hickory NC
704-327-5143
debbie -dot- stewart -at- siecor -dot- com

Standard disclaimers go here. . . . . .