FrameMaker/RoboHelp/WinHelp Tutorials

Subject: FrameMaker/RoboHelp/WinHelp Tutorials
From: Jim Gilliam <techwriter -at- ARISTOTLE -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 22:04:51 -0500

I'm finishing up my thesis in my MA technical writing program and have
found that several jobs I would like to apply for require software
applications like FrameMaker & RoboHelp, etc. Because these programs
are expensive, I was wondering if there are any tutorials out there that

I can download and still experiment with and learn. That way I can
provide some type of evidence on my resume that I do have experience
(even tutorial experience) with these packages.

Regards,

Jim Gilliam
techwriter -at- aristotle -dot- net
techwrtr -at- arkansas -dot- net