Graphics in Word, Part 2

Subject: Graphics in Word, Part 2
From: "Marie C. Paretti" <mparetti -at- RRINC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 08:22:53 -0400

Many thanks to those who told me to forget text boxes and just disable the
Float over Text option. Now for my next problem -- apparently these
pictures were all imported that way because the Float over Text box is both
checked and greyed out. Is there any way I can change this option after the
picture has been imported? Or do I simply have to reimport everything.
The Word book I have is no help. . . .

Thanks,
Marie

Marie C. Paretti, PhD