Graphics In Word yet again

Subject: Graphics In Word yet again
From: "Marie C. Paretti" <mparetti -at- RRINC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 08:44:27 -0400

This is why I write the manuals in Frame. . . . .

I must be missing something on this whole graphics thing. When you insert
a graphic in Word 97, do you insert it as a picture or an object? When I
try inserting graphics as pictures and disable Float over Text, I can't see
or resize the damn thing (though it does print and I can see it if I do a
print preview, but not if I'm simply in Page mode). I hate to keep
bothering y'all, but I'm at my wit's end on this.

And for what it's worth, I have to embed the graphics because I'm not the
only one who will be updating the docs -- the "standard" training manual
will stay with me, but every time someone needs to teach a class, they'll
make a copy (in a different directory), do all their own tweaking, and
print it out. If they have to copy all the graphics as well it will make
life a little too complicated.

Yours in humble frustration,
Marie

Marie C. Paretti, PhD