CE documentation

Subject: CE documentation
From: Rebecca Siegel <rebecca -at- ZLOGIC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 15:53:21 -0400

Hello fellow writers,

I've checked the archives and haven't found much discussion on this
topic, so I'm writing to the list in hopes that some of you have
experience in this area.

The company I work for develops hardware and software. We're just now
moving into the international market with our newest hardware product
(we're located in the U.S.) and need to have CE approval. The product
developers tell me we can't get CE approval without the proper
documentation. They gave me the official requirements document, which
lists a lot of requirements but shows no examples.

Since this is new to me, I'd really like to see a sample of how someone
else has done this. Can anyone tell me how to tackle this, or does
anyone have a sample set of CE doc pages they can send me?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Rebecca Siegel
Manager of Technical Communication
Logic Associates