Re: ?Acrobat:target=new-window

Subject: Re: ?Acrobat:target=new-window
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- PRODOK -dot- CH>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 00:03:56 +0200

Katav,

Assumed that your secondary PDF is a secondary PDF under all circumstances,
you could do the following:

In the primary PDF add the /NewWindow true parameter to the opening button.

In the secondary PDF use the /Close function instead of the /GoBack.

For the NewWindow function, you might need to insert the link or button by
placing a very basic EPS file which uses the PDFMARK command.

Hope, this can help.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering AG
Technical documentation and translations, Electronic Publishing
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch or 100012 -dot- 44 -at- compuserve -dot- com

Bridging the Knowledge Gap ...

... with Acrobat Forms ... now for belt drive designers at

http://www.prodok.ch/prodok/riemen.html