Re: Editing GIFs

Subject: Re: Editing GIFs
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- PRODOK -dot- CH>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 23:56:36 +0200

Ron,

Sure, you can use Photoshop to edit GIFs ...

However, if the GIF is an animated GIF, you will be able to edit the first
frame only. For animated GIFs, you would need specific editors, such as
GifBuilder.

Hope, this can help.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering AG
Technical documentation and translations, Electronic Publishing
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch or 100012 -dot- 44 -at- compuserve -dot- com

Bridging the Knowledge Gap ...

... with Acrobat Forms ... now for belt drive designers at

http://www.prodok.ch/prodok/riemen.html